I believe...your past does not have to dictate your future
Like most people, the driving force for why I do things is because I want to make a difference in someone else’s life.
I want to make their journey a little easier by providing the inspirational role models I never had.
I want to share with them what I have learned, so they don’t have to go through the painful lesson themselves and can get ahead sooner.
I want to be a shining example of what’s possible if you have the courage to take the steps and love and believe in yourself.
I firmly believe that we are placed on this earth with a purpose. A mission. A unique job that only we can do and everything that happens in our lives is part of a larger plan.
Because of this belief, I have no doubts that my childhood and life experiences are what has made me the person I am today.
Born in the ’70s I was adopted into an outback farmer's family and grew up on a four thousand acre property in the middle of tim-buck-too.
Unfortunately, my adoptive parents weren't fit to be carers and after enduring seven years of all forms of abuse I finally escaped and became a ward of the state.
In the overloaded system, I soon discovered I could do better on my own...And so I did.
Starting my first business at fourteen, my second at seventeen, and having had several more successful businesses since then, together with a corporate career in sales & marketing, I have had a full and adventurous life.
But my biggest achievements so far are:
- Finding my natural parents and family
- Meeting and falling in love with my husband
- Creating our ultimate dream lifestyle
- Traveling the world for the past five years
This is why I firmly believe that if I can go from poor farm girl to a wealthy world traveler, then you can certainly achieve your freedom dream!
Having always had a passion for living life to the fullest (let’s be honest, I never thought I'd make it past twenty-one!) I've had, and often sought out unique and varied experiences.
The underlying current of everything though has always been freedom:
- Freedom from stress and worry
- Freedom from debt and burdens
- Freedom to decide when I want to work
- Freedom to choose who I work with
- Freedom to explore different cultures
- Freedom to travel whenever I want to
And now I've created my own ultimate freedom lifestyle I'm even more passionate about a) inspiring others to believe that it's possible and b) helping to make it happen for them too!
Daily gratitudes are a powerful success strategy
Download your free 90 day Gratitude Journal and see how your life changes over the next 90 days
Places you may have seen or heard Tegan
What else I love to do
Luxury World Travel on 10k/year
Discover how I permanently travel around the world in luxury while only spending 10k a year, and how you can do the same. Visit www.couragetotravel.com
Facing Fears in Life, Love & Biz
Don’t let fear hold you back, visit my Facing Fears website for resources, inspiration and support to enable you to face your fears and live the life your heart
The Wandering Wedding Dress Photo Shoots
Listen to The Fearless Females Podcast
Other blogs I have written
- Let’s make plans as if it will be alright
- How traveling saved me from Coronavirus
- Staying positive during Coronavirus
- 7 Reasons why we recommend you dont rush your travels
- Dont wait until it’s too late
- Being adventurous doesn’t mean adrenalin junkie
- Travel exercises with water weights
- How to find the best value accommodation in any country
- Tegan’s Top 7 Travel Budget Tips for full time travellers
- Why it’s good to spend time inside your comfort zone
- 7 Self-Love Benefits
- Facing your fears visualization technique
- How I learned the art of self-love
- When focusing on the present moment is not a good idea
- 1 of 365 Acts of Courage