You’ll need to whitelist our email address to ensure you receive updates from us regarding the product you purchased!
Follow These Instructions for Gmail:
1. In your inbox, locate an email from [email protected] (example - your welcome mail for the product you just purchased).
2. Drag this email to the “primary” tab of your inbox.
3. You’ll see that our emails will go to your primary folder in the future!
For other email service providers (Yahoo, AOL, etc.) please add us as a contact in your address book. Further instructions can be found here.
Here are two other things you can do to organize your emails and ensure you receive all the tools and support from us to face your fears:
1) If you are a Gmail user or you use any other web-based email that filters broadcasts away from your main inbox, be sure to "drag" any emails from Facing Fears or Tegan Marshall (Mathews) into your Priority Inbox. (Again, you don't want to miss something.)
2) Create a special Facing Fears folder where you can archive emails from Facing Fears, as well as Tegan Mathews AFTER you have read them. This is important…DO NOT setup filters to automatically direct our emails into these folders, or again, you are likely to miss something really good. Simply move them manually to the folder after the information in the email has been consumed.